Fullerton India Business Loan
Fullerton Business loan is one of the best ways to finance your business needs. Fullerton India has become one of the top ranking companies in India, with the confidence and trust of the businessmen and entrepreneurs in their financing system. The firm extends business loans to the small and micro ventures to help them with development and diversification of business. The amateur entrepreneurs can also very simply avail the Fullerton India Business Loan because it is free of collateral. the terms and conditions are also uncomplicated.
At our website, you can check Fullerton business loan eligibility and Fullerton loan EMI calculator for free. Stay updated on this page, loan4wish.com provides all the information about Fullerton India business loans:
|Fullerton Business Loan Details Updated on 1st September 2019|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 50 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||12 months to 48 months|
Apply for Fullerton Business Loan?
- The advantage of this loan is its same interest throughout the duration.
- Simple documentation is needed and the business loan in Fullerton India then gets processed faster.
- The customers can pay off the loan in easy instalments every month and can repay it via auto debit or PDC or ECS.
- You can check out Fullerton business loan eligibility and Fullerton business Loan EMI calculator at loan4wish.com.
Features of Business Loans at Fullerton India
The following key points will help you understand the features and benefits of the business loans Fullerton:
- Advance Payment and Repayment of Fullerton India Business Loan:
Prepayment charges are four / three percent a year. Advance payment, six months after its availing. Credit may be repaid for tenures ranging from one year to four years.
- Necessary Documents
- Proof of business term – Partnership deed / Agreement Memorandum (MOA)/ Certificate of Sales Tax/ Establishment / trade license.
- Resolution of board / Deed of Partnership.
- Current statement of IT returns with last two year’s Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheet and computation of Income.
- Statements from the bank – past six months pass book or statement.
- Proof of address- Driving License/ Bank statement /passbook/ Passport / Agreement of rent/ Electricity bill/ telephone bill/ ration card.
- Identification Proof – PAN card/Driving License/ Voter card/ Passport.